After a freelance commission is completed, I give out a link to an anonymous survey form where customers can leave honest feedback.
I'll try to update this page regularly. Here they all are, unedited. Thanks you guys ♥
I'll try to update this page regularly. Here they all are, unedited. Thanks you guys ♥
- I look forward to nabbing a slot from you the same way some look forward to the holidays. Thanks so much for all the amazing work over the years! ♥
- Honestly the whole process was really easy to do. I was excited to work with you and you got all the details right. You are such a talented artist and it's been a real pleasure working with you
- All the <3s, Muffin is so great to work with!
- Muffin is amazing to work with. They're the right balance of friendly and professional, and I really do not have anything else I can say beyond that. It's everything one would expect when requesting a piece from an artist!
- Muffin is a wonderful artist who has quickly improved over the time I've known her. Every time I can get art from her I jump at it in an instant and never regret the money I give. If I could give her money all the time for art I totally would.
Absolutely amazing artist if you can get a chance at art.
- I love Muffin and working with her is always a blast! A great artist to commission, never disappointed!
- Your art has such a beautiful ability to bring me to tears every time. Sometimes even when it's not even art I bought!
- Muffin is an absolute joy to work with! They're friendly, always keep you in the loop, and they make the entire process easy to understand. I would definitely order from them again!
- As always Muffin never fails to deliver amazing results when capturing characters and making them feel special and unique. She is on top of communication and always professional with the most friendly demeanor. It's easy to get nervous or afraid when speaking to someone about work because you do not want to offend - Muffin makes me feel comfortable and at ease whenever I work with her. It feels less like I'm placing an order and more like I am part of the process. Thank you, Muffin!
- It's always such a pleasure working with you. 10/10 artist, 10/10 art, very professional, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. 100% would and will attempt to commission again.
- I always knew you were one of those sought-after artists whose work is going to be hard to get so I'm really happy to get the chance to commission you by being a patron. My friends have been raving about your art and always go crazy whenever you open up commissions! As a first time commissioner I can see why - the quality of works is phenomenal and I just want to request a dozen more already. No wonder you're in such high demand! Here's hoping I could be lucky enough to get to throw more money at you soon!
- Muffin is one of the most friendly artists I've commissioned from, and also professional in that you get a good idea what to expect for the whole process. I love her work, her cheerful attitude, and her work ethic.
- I found you through my girlfriend, and we've both been extremely impressed with the commissions that we've received thus far. Contact is frequent and delivery is quick!
- Muffin is a complete and total sweetheart! Absolutely phenomenal communication and a great eye for the small details. I highly recommend commissioning Muffin if you're looking to get a detailed and beautiful piece of art. You won't be disappointed!
- I"VE REVIEWED YOU BEFORE SO NO NEED TO POST BUT <3////<3 I love this piece so much, it is exactly how I pictured the characters interacting! You draw Zefi both sooo good with AND without mutations, and Julian looks excellent!!! THANK U MUFFIN
- This is my second commission - Don't hesitate to trust Muffin with your character. Hop on a waiting list the moment you see it come up, seriously. She's professional, organized, the communication is great, and you will be thrilled with the work.
- Muffin is the best Muffin to ever Muffin!
Such a lovely delectable person to deal with. Would order more lovely muffiny delightful art in the future.
- Thank you so much! Your process is smooth, professional and you were sought after because of your reputation and amazing style – and that's exactly what we got! I can't recommend working with Muffin enough; they really go the extra mile and it shows.
- I watched, and waited for a very long time to be able to get art from British Muffin. And believe me, it was very much worth the wait. When I saw that I got an email saying that I had to send information, I screamed, because I was just so excited. I have deeply loved the turnout on what was done. Especially seeing life breathed into a particular character form I've wanted to see drawn. Thank you thank you thank you!
- I've been ordering commissions from you for a few years now and I have to say there has /not been a single piece/ where I've gone, "Goodness, I'm not sure I like how this turned out". And if there had been, I know you would be willing to make little changes to make it right. Every piece, from old works (which I still treasure deeply), to newer things with your fuller artistic knowledge have been a /pleasure/ to receive. 10/10 would recommend commissioning Muffin!! One of the most communicative, friendliest, and skilled artists I've had the pleasure of working with.
- Muffin is the literal sweetest person ever to the point that I, a person with severe debilitating anxiety, felt comfortable through the whole process. Communication was great and the final product was better than I could have imagined. A++ 11/10 would commission again.
- Always working with Muffin is a lovely experience, as someone who buys are frequently - she makes me feel spoiled with how valued I feel as a commissioner. If I have a question she answer politely and quickly. Working with Muffin is a experience that keeps me coming back!
- Muffin is a pleasure to work with - if anyone wants good art, I'd definitely recommend her!
- When I look into buying art, there are many factors I consider. Price, being the first. Quality, time, my interaction with the artist. It's certainly difficult for an artist to do well in all of those areas. There are many factors that contribute to it - If this were the artist Olympics, Muffin would get a 10 from all judges. Her prices are high - but she is extremely fairly priced for what you get. Muffin as a artist takes the time to help you best understand how to order art, this not only benefits her but other artists as well. She communicates with you, and asks questions to ensure the best product is achieved. Muffin is not just doing art for others, she is helping to bring their creations to life.
- over 10 years of commission work from you and i still can't get enough. even if there's a long wait, i'll gladly bide my time waiting. even if i have to set an alarm so i don't miss the window to order, i'll gladly set several. thank you so, so much for helping me breathe life into these characters of mine. ♥
- Muffin is always a joy to work with! Her artwork is fabulous and she does a great job capturing the essence of the subject she is drawing. A+ would commission again!
- Dude, I was waiting for your color commission queue to open up for a while and it was SO WORTH THE WAIT THANK YOU
- Muffin, This is a bit after the fact (I commissioned a little while ago) but I wanted to be sure to stop by and leave some feedback. Working with you was a genuine pleasure. I've commissioned other artists for pieces, but none that I've worked with have been as helpful, clear, responsive, or as positive to work with. From reserving a commission spot through your helpful form/page, to hearing back from you via confirmation e-mail, to being given informative links instructing me how to complete payment, etc., each and every every step was handled professionally and with a great attitude. I felt excited about the work I had commissioned throughout the whole process, and even often think back on the way you handle your business when dealing with other artists. Thank you so much for the great interactions and beautiful artwork. You're not only talented, but also have a great demeanor with your clients. Thank you again!
- Literally never change, you are a fucking star. Also fuck being anonymous, you did the lovely picture of my two Au Ra sisters and i'd high five you if i could. BLESS YOU, MY FRIEND.
- I know that the wait for this one was a special case so don't take that feedback the wrong way 'cuz I totally understand! I am so happy with the art and you were lovely to work with. I hope to commission you again someday!!
- Muffin was so sweet and kind. Even when the commission was taking a little bit she kept me updated and I super appreciated it! Best commission experience to date!
- I have gotten a few pieces from Muffin. Each time has been just an absolute joy! They listen and work well with you as they are extremely kind and understanding. I always look forward to coming back for more art :)
- I truly, truly appreciate your patience with my financial situation. A lot of artists probably wouldn't have been as sympathetic and it just meant a lot to me that you were willing to trust me enough to give you your payment when I had it. I know for sure I will continue to commission you because of that <3
- This is my third commission from you and you never cease to amaze me with your art ❤️ It's everything I hoped it would be and so much more. Thank you so, so much. Keep up the AMAZING work! ☺️
- I'd seen your art commissioned by other FFXIV players and decided to give a follow for all the beautiful artwork, and also to hopefully see when you'd next open commissions! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE FINISHED PRODUCT I LOVE IT THANK YOU! <3333333
- You are wonderful, thank you so much for making my first commission experience lovely. I would totally commission from you again!
- Your art is lovely and I hope I can get more in the future haha! <3
- The quality of the work I received was astounding and I hope that this doesn't come off negatively in any way but I kind of feel that for the quality of work I received I underpaid. Thank you so much for allowing me to commission you, I hope to be able to do so again some time.
- Thank you for the wonderful commission!! I would have liked it sooner, but I understand there were health issues! So no big!
- It was a great experience, one that I'm looking forward to doing again. You were prompt, friendly, accommodating, and finished the artwork ahead of schedule.
- you are quite honestly the greatest
- Will definitely be commissioning you again in the future! Thank you!