After a commission is completed, I give out a link to an anonymous survey form where customers can leave honest feedback.
Here they all are, unedited.
Thanks, you guys ♥
Here they all are, unedited.
Thanks, you guys ♥
- I love my piece so much!
- Always amazing. Always perfect. Always wonderful communication and ideas
- I AM IN LOVE WITH MY COMMISSION!
- I really appreciate you drawing my D&D character. The WIPs were great and you were very transparent about your artistic process. I definitely plan to use this art in the future.
- Muffin was an absolute joy to work with! Helped me create the vision of my character exactly as I wanted them, in a very reasonable amount of time. 10/10 would commission again!
- I’ve worked with Muffin a few times now and they are always so lovely to work with. They are so sweet and their artwork is always better than I ever could have imagined!
- It's been an absolute pleasure, Muffin truly is a wonderful artist and incredibly professional! Couldn't be happier with the results.
- I was thoroughly impressed with the level of care that went into your commissioning process. Suggestions were made to my original character design that not only fit very well with my character concept, but really helped to breathe life into them. You have such a good eye for motion in your works, and really understood at a base level the concept for my character and made the process so fun and easy to chat with you about. Thanks again!
- I'm a repeat customer for good reason. 11/10 would commission again
- Thank you so much for getting this done as quickly as you did, and while recovering from burnout. You are a super star and I couldn't be happier with it.
- An absolute pleasure to work with. Muffin is very clear in their communication from providing instructions for the order form to asking clarifications about what the commissioner wants to explaining their design process and the logic behind their decisions. I've been fortunate to work with Muffin multiple times now, and each one is a great experience resulting in beautiful artwork.
- Muffin, seeing your art evolve over the years from your first incarnation on GaiaOnline to now has been incredible. I am so honored to have followed you and received many beautiful pieces from you over the years. You've always been super sweet and great to work with and I wish you many many more years of success and happiness with your art!
- Muffin is definitely a top tier artist whom I've wanted to work with for a while! Getting into the queue takes a while, but that makes sense given how good her art is and the high demand for it. I count myself as incredibly lucky to be one of the few people who have ever been graced by the beauty of her art. It's worth all the wait :)
- An absolutely lovely artist to work with. Very willing to work with you, talk things out until they are exactly the way you want to, even at times offering ideas up as well as to how to possibly make it even better. Working with Muffin is a joy at every step of the process, and has been one of the best experiences I've ever had with a commission. 100/10, well worth every penny.
- Muffin is incredibly prompt, tenacious, kind and an absolute joy to work with throughout the commissioning process. I’ve had such a great experience with commissioning them, and their methods of communication are first-class, you will not be disappointed!
- Working with Muffin is -always- a delight. I have purchased art from them over the years and other artists, Muffin in many ways, has spoiled me with such excellent commissioner interaction. Starting with an easy-to-read and visual guide to prices and styles with examples that are updated regularly to reflect skill improvement and have a strong style consistency. Providing a visual and text guide on how to pay, what to expect, timely responses, and updates reminding. They are very informative when it comes to what I can request to change, and that the art is still at a stage where I can request small changes as well as effects that can be altered or removed.
Muffin has set a standard of interaction with artists that I love. I never feel anxious or a burden for asking questions or wanting to change something - be it small or big. More over they address you personally and professionally.
I absolutely love the results of my final piece, but I love getting regular updates, the easy and peaceful atmosphere of shopping with Muffin, the experience is worth it. I trust Muffin fully as an artist to produce something I will love for years to come. Thank you!
- Absolutely breathtakingly lovely art, and an amazing commission experience. I've gotten art from many, many artists and can say that Muffin is 100% top tier in terms of quality, organization, professionalism, and responsiveness. Seriously talented and has her sh*t together :)
- I've ordered a few pieces from you and every time I do, I'm blown out of the water by how professional and sweet you are through the process, and how incredibly the final product always is! Customer for life!
- Muffin was great with communication and made sure my commission was exactly what I would want! It turned out beautiful thanks to Muffin's professionalism and amazing work. I am so, so pleased with the finished commission.
- I am so happy to have a little commission from you now, I am a fan since long now and never had a chance to commission you. So I am in tears and so happy I just could slap it anyone in the face!! Hope to be able to commission again ;-; ♡
- I ADORE my commission. The NN event was a great opportunity - I was a little sad I was unable to get one of the larger card style pieces but I do understand the event was a huge undertaking!
You have been wonderful to work with and my portrait is easily one of my favourite pieces of my character. I fully plan to remain a patreon and will hopefully be able to snag another comission from you in the future.
- Muffin really makes the process painless and fun. Her communication is excellent and she's very thorough with references you give her. She gives wips every step of the way and the final artwork is always gorgeous. 10/10 would order again.
- This portrait was my first commission from Muffin and I'm so happy with how the whole process went and of course, the final result!
- I can gush about Muffin forever. Every single experience I’ve had with them has been above and beyond. They have an extremely organized system and you always feel taken care of and informed during the process. Artwork is beautiful and I’m so in love with their linework and colors. Even with barebones they work their magic. Can’t wait for my opportunity to commission them again.
- Muffin is ever one of the best artists I feel like I've worked with. She's very personable and clearly just wants to produce something that you the commissioner will enjoy. I don't think I've ever seen a piece from her that hasn't been beautiful in form or another and that includes each and every one I've gotten from her. She's a wonderful person and a talented artist most definitely befitting of your time and attention!
- You’re! Amazing!! I’ve been in love with your artwork for so long and being able to commission you myself is always a dream come true. You’re incredibly talented, sweet, and professional without being cold or stuffy. 10/10!
- Muffin was amazing to work with!! They were quick to respond to emails, and kept me up to date on how my com was coming along!
I absolutely love the final piece, and would totally recommend working with them!!
- I really loved how my commission turned out!! The communication was consistent, I read appreciated being able to see the workflow form, and the updates through Patreon about all of your projects kept me excited through the entire commission time. I also really appreciate the patience and understanding of communication in getting a few details for the artwork as I know I'm a bit scattered in my descriptions. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
- What a wonderful person to work with and excellent manners and politeness!
Very considerate in what you want and what you are looking for! Skill level is outstanding!
100% would commissions Muffin again, when they become available! Isn't easy being amazing!
- I always love commissioning you! One of the most thorough and professional artists I've worked with and the result is always fantastic.
- I've been wanting to commission Muffin for a while, and when my chance came I was not disappointed in the slightest! From open, honest communication about the process and the art to seeing the final piece, the entire experience was professional and a delight. Thank you so much for creating a piece of art I will cherish for years to come, and I hope to be able to commission you again in the future!
- Muffin was a total joy to work with! The ordering process was very straightforward, and during the commission process they updated me frequently and made sure the final piece was perfect. I'm so happy with the outcome and would order another commission any time!
- Muffin is an absolute sweetheart and so easy to work with! She listens to your ideas and it really shows. And of course, there's the amazing actual art. This isn't my first commission and it certainly won't be my last. I hope to have lots of Muffin art over the years.
- I feel so lucky to be able to get this huge piece commissioned, it was more than I even hoped for and Muffin really went all out to make every tiny detail perfect!! Also cared very much for my financial state at the time, just a wonderful person all around.
- Thank you Muffin for taking my hodgepodge vampire space siren shapeshifter into a real person! She had a lot of themes and you worked with me to make her real! Thank you for using a simple to understand format for filling out forms, thank you for just making the entire process smooth and communicating with me! THANK YOU FOR BEING A SUPER HERO!
- Honestly the entire experience was absolutely wonderful. Muffin is extremely easy to talk to, whether it's talking about the commission idea or asking for any adjustments. Overall just a super wholesome and great artist to work with!
- Muffin always finds a way to add that extra breath of life into the characters they capture. One of my absolute favourite creators, I adore the pieces they've done for me. I recommend them wholly ^_^
- Muffin has a very strong attention to detail kinda attitude about them, so it makes any artwork received pretty much a dream. Very good communicator would rate altogether as A++++ (if this was ebay but this works just as well)
- Muffin is incredible to work with. Communicates clearly at every stage so it really feels like a collaboration, puts such thought and care into every step of the artwork process (especially the rough sketches, YUM), and the entire process from payment to final delivery is so professional and crystal clear it's just a pleasure to experience as a client. And the quality of the beautiful artwork speaks for itself of course!
- You have been one of my favorite artists for a long time now! Your work ethic is inspiring, to be honest. I love how upbeat you seem and how much you care about your clients and their requests. I've been a fan for a long time and will continue to be one. :)
- Muffin is always kind and courteous! Coupled with a unique and beautiful art style, it is always an absolute joy to request a commission from them. They make the process of requesting and paying for a commission simple and easy to understand. Not to mention, Muffin is very responsive and I've never had trouble reaching out and getting a response. Plus, I've never been disappointed with a final product either.
- Working with Muffin is always such a treat! She always goes above and beyond with her art and makes the commission process a truly enjoyable experience. I am beyond thrilled with my finished piece and I cannot wait until I have the opportunity for another one!
(this was primarily a no-commissions year!)
- One of my favorite artists to work with and whom I can always trust to do a superb job drawing my characters. Every character is always distinct and vibrant, in both personality and color, and communicating with Muffin to work out ideas for the final product is always a delight!
- An absolute doll to work with and the final artwork was excellent. A heavy recommendation has been doled out to all my friends.
- I look forward to nabbing a slot from you the same way some look forward to the holidays. Thanks so much for all the amazing work over the years! ♥
- Honestly the whole process was really easy to do. I was excited to work with you and you got all the details right. You are such a talented artist and it's been a real pleasure working with you
- All the <3s, Muffin is so great to work with!
- Muffin is amazing to work with. They're the right balance of friendly and professional, and I really do not have anything else I can say beyond that. It's everything one would expect when requesting a piece from an artist!
- Muffin is a wonderful artist who has quickly improved over the time I've known her. Every time I can get art from her I jump at it in an instant and never regret the money I give. If I could give her money all the time for art I totally would.
Absolutely amazing artist if you can get a chance at art.
- I love Muffin and working with her is always a blast! A great artist to commission, never disappointed!
- Your art has such a beautiful ability to bring me to tears every time. Sometimes even when it's not even art I bought!
- Muffin is an absolute joy to work with! They're friendly, always keep you in the loop, and they make the entire process easy to understand. I would definitely order from them again!
- As always Muffin never fails to deliver amazing results when capturing characters and making them feel special and unique. She is on top of communication and always professional with the most friendly demeanor. It's easy to get nervous or afraid when speaking to someone about work because you do not want to offend - Muffin makes me feel comfortable and at ease whenever I work with her. It feels less like I'm placing an order and more like I am part of the process. Thank you, Muffin!
- It's always such a pleasure working with you. 10/10 artist, 10/10 art, very professional, friendly, and enjoyable to work with. 100% would and will attempt to commission again.
- I always knew you were one of those sought-after artists whose work is going to be hard to get so I'm really happy to get the chance to commission you by being a patron. My friends have been raving about your art and always go crazy whenever you open up commissions! As a first time commissioner I can see why - the quality of works is phenomenal and I just want to request a dozen more already. No wonder you're in such high demand! Here's hoping I could be lucky enough to get to throw more money at you soon!
- Muffin is one of the most friendly artists I've commissioned from, and also professional in that you get a good idea what to expect for the whole process. I love her work, her cheerful attitude, and her work ethic.
- I found you through my girlfriend, and we've both been extremely impressed with the commissions that we've received thus far. Contact is frequent and delivery is quick!
- Muffin is a complete and total sweetheart! Absolutely phenomenal communication and a great eye for the small details. I highly recommend commissioning Muffin if you're looking to get a detailed and beautiful piece of art. You won't be disappointed!
- I"VE REVIEWED YOU BEFORE SO NO NEED TO POST BUT <3////<3 I love this piece so much, it is exactly how I pictured the characters interacting! You draw Zefi both sooo good with AND without mutations, and Julian looks excellent!!! THANK U MUFFIN
- This is my second commission - Don't hesitate to trust Muffin with your character. Hop on a waiting list the moment you see it come up, seriously. She's professional, organized, the communication is great, and you will be thrilled with the work.
- Muffin is the best Muffin to ever Muffin!
Such a lovely delectable person to deal with. Would order more lovely muffiny delightful art in the future.
- Thank you so much! Your process is smooth, professional and you were sought after because of your reputation and amazing style – and that's exactly what we got! I can't recommend working with Muffin enough; they really go the extra mile and it shows.
- I watched, and waited for a very long time to be able to get art from British Muffin. And believe me, it was very much worth the wait. When I saw that I got an email saying that I had to send information, I screamed, because I was just so excited. I have deeply loved the turnout on what was done. Especially seeing life breathed into a particular character form I've wanted to see drawn. Thank you thank you thank you!
- I've been ordering commissions from you for a few years now and I have to say there has /not been a single piece/ where I've gone, "Goodness, I'm not sure I like how this turned out". And if there had been, I know you would be willing to make little changes to make it right. Every piece, from old works (which I still treasure deeply), to newer things with your fuller artistic knowledge have been a /pleasure/ to receive. 10/10 would recommend commissioning Muffin!! One of the most communicative, friendliest, and skilled artists I've had the pleasure of working with.
- Muffin is the literal sweetest person ever to the point that I, a person with severe debilitating anxiety, felt comfortable through the whole process. Communication was great and the final product was better than I could have imagined. A++ 11/10 would commission again.
- Always working with Muffin is a lovely experience, as someone who buys are frequently - she makes me feel spoiled with how valued I feel as a commissioner. If I have a question she answer politely and quickly. Working with Muffin is a experience that keeps me coming back!
- Muffin is a pleasure to work with - if anyone wants good art, I'd definitely recommend her!
- When I look into buying art, there are many factors I consider. Price, being the first. Quality, time, my interaction with the artist. It's certainly difficult for an artist to do well in all of those areas. There are many factors that contribute to it - If this were the artist Olympics, Muffin would get a 10 from all judges. Her prices are high - but she is extremely fairly priced for what you get. Muffin as a artist takes the time to help you best understand how to order art, this not only benefits her but other artists as well. She communicates with you, and asks questions to ensure the best product is achieved. Muffin is not just doing art for others, she is helping to bring their creations to life.
- over 10 years of commission work from you and i still can't get enough. even if there's a long wait, i'll gladly bide my time waiting. even if i have to set an alarm so i don't miss the window to order, i'll gladly set several. thank you so, so much for helping me breathe life into these characters of mine. ♥
- Muffin is always a joy to work with! Her artwork is fabulous and she does a great job capturing the essence of the subject she is drawing. A+ would commission again!
- Dude, I was waiting for your color commission queue to open up for a while and it was SO WORTH THE WAIT THANK YOU
- Muffin, This is a bit after the fact (I commissioned a little while ago) but I wanted to be sure to stop by and leave some feedback. Working with you was a genuine pleasure. I've commissioned other artists for pieces, but none that I've worked with have been as helpful, clear, responsive, or as positive to work with. From reserving a commission spot through your helpful form/page, to hearing back from you via confirmation e-mail, to being given informative links instructing me how to complete payment, etc., each and every every step was handled professionally and with a great attitude. I felt excited about the work I had commissioned throughout the whole process, and even often think back on the way you handle your business when dealing with other artists. Thank you so much for the great interactions and beautiful artwork. You're not only talented, but also have a great demeanor with your clients. Thank you again!
- Literally never change, you are a fucking star. Also fuck being anonymous, you did the lovely picture of my two Au Ra sisters and i'd high five you if i could. BLESS YOU, MY FRIEND.
- I know that the wait for this one was a special case so don't take that feedback the wrong way 'cuz I totally understand! I am so happy with the art and you were lovely to work with. I hope to commission you again someday!!
- Muffin was so sweet and kind. Even when the commission was taking a little bit she kept me updated and I super appreciated it! Best commission experience to date!
- I have gotten a few pieces from Muffin. Each time has been just an absolute joy! They listen and work well with you as they are extremely kind and understanding. I always look forward to coming back for more art :)
- I truly, truly appreciate your patience with my financial situation. A lot of artists probably wouldn't have been as sympathetic and it just meant a lot to me that you were willing to trust me enough to give you your payment when I had it. I know for sure I will continue to commission you because of that <3
- This is my third commission from you and you never cease to amaze me with your art ❤️ It's everything I hoped it would be and so much more. Thank you so, so much. Keep up the AMAZING work! ☺️
- I'd seen your art commissioned by other FFXIV players and decided to give a follow for all the beautiful artwork, and also to hopefully see when you'd next open commissions! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE FINISHED PRODUCT I LOVE IT THANK YOU! <3333333
- You are wonderful, thank you so much for making my first commission experience lovely. I would totally commission from you again!
- Your art is lovely and I hope I can get more in the future haha! <3
- The quality of the work I received was astounding and I hope that this doesn't come off negatively in any way but I kind of feel that for the quality of work I received I underpaid. Thank you so much for allowing me to commission you, I hope to be able to do so again some time.
- Thank you for the wonderful commission!! I would have liked it sooner, but I understand there were health issues! So no big!
- It was a great experience, one that I'm looking forward to doing again. You were prompt, friendly, accommodating, and finished the artwork ahead of schedule.
- you are quite honestly the greatest
- Will definitely be commissioning you again in the future! Thank you!