“No conjuring of any kind is allowed to be performed on Terra. This law encapsulates all Terran lands, seas, and skies. Though specifically referring to Creationist Summoning, this law applies to Wielding energies as well. There are to be no elements conjured, no energies manipulated, but most vitally - no beings created or altered with the use of magics.”
“The heavens do not belong to us. No bewinged Terran creature may trespass in the skies of Terra. If you see a non-insectia being with winged appendages in, or, attempting flight - alert an official. In the case that a Fera-Volucrine (bird) is sighted and clearly identified as such, and no official can be reached, permission is granted by HRH to capture or kill it oneself. No buildings may reach above the assigned height (see annual charter), no machines are to launch objects through the air or up into it. No being nor object is permitted to fly with wings of any description.”
- Mammals - Feline (cat), Canine (dog), Lupine (wolf), Vulpine (fox), Cervine (deer), Equine (horse), Zebrine (zebra), Bovine (cow), Caprine (goat), Ovine (sheep), Porcine (pig), Ursine (bear), Leporine (rabbit), Leonine (lion), Lyncine (wild-cat), Tigrine (tiger), Murine (mouse/rat), Soricine (shrew), Cricetine (hamster), Caviine (guinea pig), Vespertilionine (bat), Gorilline (gorilla), Papionine (monkey)
- Taurs (creatures with human torsos) - Centaur (horse), Cervitaur (deer), Pegataur (pegasi) Unitaur (unicorn)
- Birds - Volucrine (bird - general), Corvine (crow), Sturnine (starling), Aquiline (eagle), Psittacine (parrot), Strigine (owl), Cygnine (swan)
- Scales - Piscine (fish), Cancrine (crab), Lacertine (lizard) Colubrine (snake), Ranine (frog/toad)
- Elves - Efïn (elf, general term), Sylvuefïn (high elf), Lulurefïn (wood elf), Nocefïn (night elf/drow elf), Cülmaefïn (mountain elf), Laecoefïn (river elf), Faerie/fae
Prima-fera - Visually completely animal, very cunning, and sometimes cannot even talk human tongue at all. Animals are called this too.
Fera - Anthropomorphic. Animals that walk on two legs and have elongated limbs but are still covered in animal fur/feathers/scales and have animal heads.
Semi-fera - Mainly human in appearance, with a few animal features such as ears and tails.
Human - Just like it says on the tin - no wild animal features whatsoever.
Changeling - Beings able to shift between two forms. Must shift often or they lose the ability and become stuck in one form.